Monday, June 25, 2012

29, 30 next

Turned 29 today.

Never thought I'd be facing the big 3-0 so soon.

Looking back the last decade what have I accomplished?

A university degree

Moving to a foreign country

Getting married

Having a baby

On paper it looks like I did all I set out to do when I turned 19.

Do I have any regrets? Sure! Plenty! Most are forgettable.

One I never will forgive myself is pursuing my career with more heart.

I guess I never really knew what I wanted to do. I skipped from retail to HR, to translating, and finally advertising.

Perhaps I should have pursued my love of fashion like I wanted to when I was 19.

I recently had an opportunity to start writing for an up and coming website commenting on top three wardrobe fixes.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment