Monday, July 23, 2012

Simple pleasures

Although I was never much of an adventure seeker before I became a human milk bottle, now that I have a bubba permanently attached, I have found that life's little guilty treasures often lay in the things and activities we take most for granted.

For example, today's moment came when I realized how precious it was to be able to enjoy a iced latte at my local Starbucks. Listening to the gentle jazz playing the background, watching the world go by, with the person I love most sitting next to me, is there anything else more beautiful on the earth.

Oops, the person I love most in the world just screamed on the top of his voice in a room full of people. Time to get back to reality.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the last sentence made me laugh. I hope I can have the same lifestyle as yours be then. Beautiful mummy go go go.

    ReplyDelete